Monday, February 20, 2012

Abusar Naka HA!

Well, it's me again.. I'm so lacking in images right now but don't worry, I'll put it as soon as I'm finish typing this boring post again.. I've never felt to a abused in all my 19th and a half years of existence. yeah sure you can say that I'm a responsible and easy to approach person but what i don't like is getting me to the part wherein the persons who are suppose to be important is giving huge bruises and marked headaches! gosh! i mean, look at me? can't you see the hard work I've been cooping up since the very first time i helped you people? is it so hard to adjust the meaning of being independence? coz i sure do hope you'd stick that to your soft brain that I'm also a person in need with rest, nap, bedtime, sleep time. I get tired, I get bored by the same old routine every fucking day (sorry for using that language but I'm too pissed-off for being a goody-two-shoes. I wanna cry for being such a good girl. I never intended to hurt anyone but at least earn your respect people, I still am a student and I need time for my work ethics. I don't get to attached to those absent mindedness of middle mind of the rest of the world. I wanna cry again, coz it's so not easy being near you and approach you when all you've got to do is ask, ask, ask, ask, depend, depend, depend. I'm a very pitiful person to those people I love but i need my personal happiness to shine too :( can't a good, loving, caring and obedient female like me take a break? *sigh. I feel like I've left the world and I'm now in the 1600's, where Dinosaurs exist.

That is all for this nauseated day. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment